Tuesday 3 January 2017

Not a New Years Resolution Post

Happy New Year from Hasty Attack!



It is normal at this time of year for gamers to make not only real life resolutions but also gaming resolutions. I am not falling into that trap. I want gaming, painting and modelling to be as enjoyable as possible, not tied to a long list of old lead that I didn’t paint last year, wont paint this year and likely won’t paint the year after either!





Instead, I will be listing some broad headings that I intend to explore and blog about. These may all happen (he joked), partially happen or not happen at all. Let’s see:




1.      1. Version 4. I have written about this already but I am really looking forward to opening a copy of version 4 and playing some games
2.      THE DESERT! I cannot wait to return to MW. I want to finish up my desert table and paint some new stuff for North Africa
3.      Team Yankee. I have started and painted up some figures. I have most of a West German army coming as a Christmas present but it is running late. I will get stuck into this when it arrives.
4.      My Airbrush. I have one that I have never used. Breaking this out is on the list for 2017.
5.      Try to get to a campaign event. I am looking at the HOH Firestorm in March at this stage.
6.      Finish up at least some of my partially painted figures. My OCD is struggling with these!




And that’s about it. I look forward to another good year painting and playing FOW and blogging on Hasty Attack.







No comments:

Post a Comment